Shubham Karoti, Maitreyee Gurukula is located 24 KM away from Bangalore City in the serene atmosphere having an area of about 25 acres of land.
Shubham Karoti, Maitreyee Gurukula
No. 52/1, Big Banyan Tree Road, Ramohalli, Kengeri Hobli,
Bengaluru 560 074, Karnataka, India
- Lush green vegetation, plantations, and garden area with a serene atmosphere.
- Dormitory area with big rooms well ventilated with attached bathrooms and toilets.
- Dining hall cum multi-purpose activity hall.
- Community Hall.
- Open classrooms in the midst of plantations.
- Computer, library and laboratory room.
- Full-fledged kitchen with store room, Filtered Drinking Water and freezer facilities.
- Pooja and meditation hall.
- Guest rooms with attached bathroom and toilet.
- Playground and children park.
- Electricity generator, Security arrangement.
- Facilities such as solar water heaters, boilers, bore wells, gobar gas, overhead water tanks, clothes washing and drying areas etc.
- “Bhungroo” an innovative rainwater harvesting/conservation technique.
- The total infrastructure facilities can comfortably accommodate 150 inmates.